Using the Mail app on the iPhone is a perfectly fine way to get email. So, if facing a connection error, then immediately Fix the Connection Error In the Mail For your iPhone because you won’t get important mail on your iPhone. If you can’t eradicate this hurdle on your own, then make a connection with a tech-specialist person. They will assist you properly in a hassle-free way.
Error 6 on an iPhone can be caused by a variety of factors, such as outdated software, hardware issues, or problems with your computer’s USB connection. Here are a few steps you can take to fix an iPhone error 6:
Steps to Fix Connection Error In Mail For iPhone
Here are the possible steps for annihilating this connection problem. Just follow it:
1. Check Your Internet Connection: To cope with this hurdle, you have to check the internet connection whether it is working properly or not. To check it, you have to take a look at the top-left corner of your iPhone and make sure you have got an active cellular connection, Wi-Fi connection, or both.
In case the internet connection is working properly but still facing the same issue, then try out the next method which is mentioned below. You can also avail of iPhone Repair Service in the comfort of your home to troubleshoot this problematic hurdle.
2. Manually Configure Your Account: You might need to check various settings for your afflicted email account. Apple offers a tool that shows you the proper settings for your given email address. You can then enter these settings in the appropriate fields in the Accounts section of Settings on your iPhone. Follow the below steps once:
• Open “Settings” on your iPhone
• Click “Accounts & Password”
• Tap on the “Mail Account” that you want to check
• Tap on the “Email address”
• Tap “SMTP” if you are required to switch the SMTP server
• After that tap on new “SMTP server”
• Enter your account password
• Flip the switch next to “Server” to the ‘ON’ position
• Tap “Done”
• Tap “Account”
• Click on “Advanced”
• Now, set a new “IMAP Path Prefix”
Grasp Our Top-Notch Service For Handy Solution
If none of the above methods is helpful for you to get rid of this hurdle, then don’t get panic! Just be in touch with us by placing a call at iPhone Customer Service. Our technicians are working here continuously day and night to deliver blue-chip services at the doorstep. They are capable enough to deal with all your complicated issues related to iPhone.
iTunes error 9006 can be frustrating when you’re trying to update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Here are some expert solutions to quickly troubleshoot iTunes error 9006: