Whenever you are trying to update and restore your iPhone, you may encounter an iTunes error code 3014. You may even click on the restore button several times and redo the process but unfortunately can’t Fix An iTunes Error 3014 On iPhone issue. Now, you are required to make connections with deft tech-geeks who have hands of experience. They are the only ones who will troubleshoot your hurdles from top-to-toe within a minute.
Causes Of Occurring An iTunes Error 3014
Some of the most common causes of experiencing this issue are mentioned below:
• Might be corruption is the Windows registry from a recent iTunes-related software change
• Due to incomplete installation of iTunes software
• Another program mistakenly deleted
• Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files
Due to any of the above problems facing cause, you may encounter the error ‘3014’. It can be annihilated when you Update iTunes Software. This procedure will help you to remove such type of annoying hurdles.
Solution To Fix An iTunes Error 3014 On iPhone
With these expert solutions, you should be able to quickly troubleshoot iTunes Error 9006 and successfully update or restore your device in iTunes.
• Firstly open “Finder”
• Now, tap “Go” and then “Go to Folder”
• Now type “/etc” and then hit on “Go”
• After that search for the file named “Hosts” and then copy that file and paste on your desktop
• Now, you have to edit the host file
• After that find the “/etc” folder again and overwrite the host file which have edited
• At last “Reboot” your PC and again update or restore it
Before following the above steps, you need to have an iPhone backup because those steps may lead to data loss from your iPhone.
The iPhone Error 0xe8000015 is a common issue that can occur when you’re trying to connect your iPhone to your computer. This error message usually indicates a communication problem between iTunes and your iPhone. Here are some steps you can take to fix this error:
Get Connected With Techies For More Info
If you are facing any type of difficulties while following the above procedure, then don’t be disheartened! As we have technical engineers who will help you out. All you need to do is to give a single ring at iPhone Technical Support and then get associated with a team of qualified staff. They will proffer you a top-class solution so that your query will be exterminated within a pinch.