Unlike regular iOS updates where you just tap and start downloading, Apple is using configuration profiles to validate devices for the iOS 11.4 public beta. If you don’t know the procedure to Enroll iPhone in the iOS 11.4 Public Beta, then make a hassle-freely connection with techies who are available on our helpline number. You only need to grasp our service by sitting at your home and then sharing your query with professional tech-geeks.
If you are using a previous iOS public beta, you may need to annihilate the previous beta profile before installing the iOS 11 version. You can do so by visiting “Settings” > “General” > “Profile”, selecting the “iOS Beta Software Profile” and then pressing “Delete Profile”. You can also visit a YG Tools LLC center in the comfort of your home and lend a hand with technicians.
Steps to Enroll iPhone in the iOS 11.4 Public Beta
Below are the steps for doing such an above thing. So, just have a look at it once and follow the same:
- Go to the beta’s official website if you are not there already
- Tap the “iOS” tab, if it is not highlighted already
- Click on the “Download profile” option
- After that tap on the “Install” button which is in the upper right corner
- And then enter your “Passcode”
- Now, tap on “Install”, this time to consent to the beta agreement
- Click on “Install” at the bottom to the confirm
- At last click on “Restart” to reboot your device
Once your iPhone has finished rebooting process, it should start to download iOS 11.4 automatically. And now, you can frequently work on it and can also use the benefits of all its features.
Obtain Our Blue-Chip Service For Instant Support
Have you gone through all the above procedures one by one carefully? Still, are you not able to terminate this hurdle? Now, thinking about what to do next? If so, then instead of wagging off give a ring at the iPhone support number. Your call will get connected through one of the talented and skilled techies. They will proffer all the desired solutions within the least time interval.