the iCloud drive is an online storage space for iPhones or any other devices. By using the iCloud drive, you can safely store all your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, and any other kind of document. How To Access iCloud Drive On iPhone iPad and Mac, you should make a connection with connoisseurs iPhone Customer Support Number.
Here’s What Actually you can do with iCloud Drive:
- Make your files and folders up to date
- Create new files and folders from iCloud enabled-app
- Work on the same file
- Access the files from your documents folder everywhere that you use iCloud Drive
- Share files with anyone you want
What to do to Access iCloud Drive on iPhone?
- Update your iPhone to the latest iOS
- Make sure that you are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID
- Setup iCloud on all your devices and turn on iCloud drive
To get a complete idea regarding iCloud, you can grasp our freephone customer service number.
Steps to Access iCloud Drive On iPhone iPad and Mac
- Visit the iCloud website
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
- Click on “>” which is placed on the right side of the password field
- Now the iCloud web apps allow you to access your data or you can work with any of the data you have stored or synced with iCloud
- Tap on “Photos”, by doing it you can ‘view’, ‘download’, or ‘delete’ the photos shared across your iCloud device.
- Click on “Albums” which is placed near the top-left of the window
- Click on “All Photos” which you will get in the upper left corner
- Select a location to save your photos in the dialog box
- Click on “iCloud Drive” which is used to upload and download documents and files
- Click on “Contacts” that you have synced from your device
- Click on “Calendar”: Events and appointments you add to your calendar app on a synced device will show here
- Click on “Find My iPhone”: if you have turned-on on this section, the given location is tracked via iCloud
Dial iPhone Customer Service Number Anytime Anywhere for iCloud Issues
If you are still not getting the above points, then you can take advice from experts. For making the connection with the connoisseurs, you are required to dial the iPhone support number. They will make you understand how actually iCloud Drive should be accessed on iPhone. Call on the above helpline number anytime anywhere as it is accessible 24/7/365.
TAGS: How To Access iCloud Drive on iPhone